Welcome to Nursery Bazzar!
About Nursery Bazzar.
Nursery Bazzar is website by Vrundavan Nursery and Plantation which is registered with government of Gujarat. This page contains all terms and conditions that stand for all orders placed on this site.
The domain name www.nurserybazzar.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Vrundavan Nursery and Plantation,
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Nurserrybazzar.com is an initiative by Vrundavan Nursery & Plantation. Your use of www.nurserybazzar.com shall be considered as your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions herein below. These terms and conditions shall supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order placed or service provided by www.nurserybazzar.com All products/services and information displayed on www.nurserybazzar.com constitutes an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes as “offer” made by you which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below nurserybazzar.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The Agreement is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including, but not limited to:
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- the Information Technology Act, 2000;
iii. the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder, including the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”) and;
- the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“IG Rules”).
USE OF OUR WEB SITE
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- is misleading in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Users must be 18 years of age or older to register, or visit or use the Services in any manner. By registering, visiting or using the Services, you hereby represent and warrant to Company’ that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Services, and agree to abide by the Agreement. If a User is below 18 years of age, it is assumed that he/she is using/browsing the Platforms under the su pervision of his/her parent or legal guardian and that such User’s parent or legal guardian has read and agrees to the terms of this Agreement, including terms of purchase of Products, on behalf of the minor User.
- All your comments, feedback, suggestions, or any other regarding our products and services communication (collectively called “Comments”) posted by you on nurserybazzar.com shall remain Vrundavan Nursery & Plantation’s exclusive property.. Vrundavan Nursery will hold exclusive rights to use, reproduce, disclose, publish, print, announce and distribute these Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
- Users may make purchases on the Platforms. For the purposes of identifying a User, Company’ may, from time to time, collect certain personally identifiable information such as your first name and last name, email address, mobile phone number, postal address, other contact information, demographic profile, etc. Users may also register themselves on the Platforms. Registration on the Platforms is one-time and you are required to remember your username and password and keep the same confidential. In the event where you have misplaced your username and password details, you can retrieve and change the same using the “forgot username/password” option on the Platforms.
- The User shall assume all risks, liabilities, and consequences if his/her account has been accessed illegally or without authorisation through means such as hacking and if through such unauthorised access, a purchase of Products has been made through the Services. It is specifically clarified that payments of monies towards any Products purchased through the Services by unauthorised or illegal use of the User’s account shall entirely be borne by the User. The products will not be resold, bartered or sold in any way for profit or anti-national use. With this, you declare that all the products are to be treated with utmost respect and caution with not illegal activity being taken on.
- You understand that on your registration as a User or on your purchase of Products on the Platforms, you may receive text messages and/or emails from Company’ on your registered mobile number and/or email address. These messages and/or emails could relate inter alia to your registration, Company’s acceptance or rejection of your offer to purchase a Product, payment information, Product despatch information, information pertaining to other activities you carry out on the Platforms and information pertaining to the promotions that are undertaken by Company’ (or third parties in connection with the Platforms) from time to time. It is specifically clarified that a text message and/or an email confirming the receipt of your order is not an acceptance from Company’ that the Product will be delivered. Company’s acceptance to your offer to purchase shall occur and conclude only when the Products have been despatched by Company’ and a text message and/or email confirming such despatch has been sent to you. Company’, at all times, reserves the right to limit the quantity of items in, or cancel an order prior to despatch.
- Company’ may, at any time and without having to service any prior notice to you: (i) upgrade, update, change, modify, or improve the Services or a part of the Services in a manner it may deem fit, and (ii) change the contents of the Agreement in substance, or as to procedure or otherwise; in each case which will be applicable to all Users. You hereby agree that this is in the fairness of things given the nature of the business and its operations and you will abide by them. As such, you must keep yourself updated at all times and review the terms of the Agreement from time to time. Such changes shall be made applicable when they are posted. Company’ may also alter or remove any content from the Platforms without notice.
- While Company’ shall make reasonable endeavours to maintain high standards of security and shall provide the Services by using reasonable efforts, Company’ shall not be liable for any interruption that may be caused to your access or use of the Services.
- Hazardous Garden Chemical Disclaimer Regarding Hazardous Chemical
Company might use wide range of chemicals for its gardening products such as fertilizers, pesticides, weed killer and insecticide that might contain harmful chemicals and shall be disposed of in a correct manner.
We wish to intimate you that these chemicals should be avoided to be mixed in food, feed, oil or any other personal or experimental purpose which might result into adverse health effect.
You should avoid mixing/discharging these in sewage drains or sinks as they might contaminate the water supply. Instead please take them to your local recycling center so they can dispose them in an appropriate manner
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
- RIGHTS ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
All the contents on this website, including, for example, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, all the product information, page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and text (referred to hereafter as “Content”) is the exclusive property of Vrundavan Nursery.The Content of nurserybazzar.com web site are intended only for the personal and non-commercial use of the users of our site. As a user/customer, you may download, print and store selected portions of the Content but the same should be done only for your own personal and non-commercial use. You cannot copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media and/or in any form or format. You cannot modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. Vrundavan Nursery reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you download from this web site.
- HYPERLINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEB SITES:
nurserybazzar.com may contain hyperlinks to third party websites or services whose resources and contents are not controlled by us. Any concerns or questions regarding such services or resources, or any hyperlink thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
Vrundavan Nursery disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on websites that link to or from nurserybazzar.com websites. Vrundavan nursery is not liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material or content contained in third-party sites and/or advertisements (including pop-up ads) and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites or advertisements
Without limitation, credit card, debit card and other personal information, you might be requested to give any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third party company or advertiser.
Nurserybazzar offers you multiple payment methods like through credit card, debit card, Net banking and UPI. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that Nurserybazzar’s trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
The colours of the products on this website are as close to the originals as possible. However the colours you finally see depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- We hold the right to extend our services to any individual, organization, group or business unit. We may refuse to serve any individual, organization, group or business unit solely on our own will and we will not be answerable to anyone.
- Nursery bazzar amends its Terms & Conditions from time to time. These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Ahmedabad.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the Services and purchasing the Products at your own risk and that you are using prudent judgment before placing an order for a Product or availing any Services through the Platforms. Company’ shall, at no point, be held liable or responsible for any representations or warranties in relation to the Products. Refund of the price paid for the purchase of a Product or replacement thereof shall be governed by the Return and Refund Policy.
- Company’ does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied about the Platforms, Products or the Services, and all implied warranties under law or contract are to the maximum extent possible hereby disclaimed.
- The maximum aggregate liability of Company’, in respect of all Services provided, and all transactions undertaken by the User by using the Services, shall be limited to a maximum of INR 1,000 (Indian Rupees one thousand).
- I understand that Nursery Bazzar can send transactional and promotional messages on my registered phone number.
If you have any questions/comments about our Terms & Conditions, please email us at [email protected]